Asset Integrity Management
Validate internal assessments and streamline internal workflows.
Improve the efficiency and accuracy of materials selection and location selection for in-ground assets.
Improve the accuracy of regular and recurring corrosion reporting to extend the lifespan of assets.
Main Advantages of Atrasim Corrosion
Simple Design, Modern Workflow
- Atrasim Corrosion requires minimal knowledge of corrosion and finite element simulation and minimal training
- With Atrasim, users are guided through a menu-based workflow that generates in-platform corrosion prediction results and reports, enables fast batch analysis, and supports data exports/API for further analysis
- While Atrasim’s solution offers an easy-to-follow graphical user interface, its backend is built with a proprietary analytical algorithm developed at UBC by one of the world’s leading corrosionists
- Our algorithm uses fundamental electrochemical equations governing the corrosion domain, and considers different physicochemical features of alloy/environment to accurately simulate the corrosion rate of engineering alloys
- Accuracy at scale leads to significant costs savings relative to dated models and approaches to corrosion assessment
- Although different corrosion types are fundamentally similar, a specific model is required to predict each type of corrosion
- Atrasim uses a powerful core algorithm that can be modified for different applications by focusing on the main requirements and variables of the alloy/environment system
- Robust and scalable to many asset types, Atrasim provides a high level of accuracy which can be used to adopt the best mitigation strategies to minimize the chance of failure
Book a Demo Today
Atrasim is the next generation of corrosion analysis and asset integrity management.